Sunday, August 12, 2007

Mitchie!!!!!!

Heya beautiful boy,
I've been watching you lots lately. I can't help but look at you!! Especially when you see me looking at you and smile back at me! Your smile is just amazing and so catching :o)
Last night Tres came over to visit - he's finally back from USA and Canada. He had lots of stories to tell and so many more. He got a little distracted in his story because he couldn't believe how much you (and Gregory) have grown since he's been away. You showed off your standing capabilities and how much you like tummy time when you push off your arms on the floor and lift your head high. He couldn't believe your wonderful smiley dimples and your cooing and gaaing!
It made me think about just how much you have grown up, how much bigger you are.... and that I still havent done your footprint yet!! (Slacker huh?! lol)

You watch everything Gregory does and put up with so much of his pushing, poking and prodding. I know he means well! last night he rolled you from your back to your tummy and you giggled at him the whole time!! LoL! Everytime Greg comes near you, you just smile - it seems at times that you try to hug him back! aww!!
You've started copying him too - Greg has been putting his fingers in his mouth & you've started doing this too! I think its more that your teeth are starting to come through more than copying!

This week you've really been grabbing at things a lot. Yesterday you were on the bouncer and pulling at the rings that were hanging down. It is fantastic watching you grow and I remember how lucky I am to have 2 wonderful boys :o)

Well must go - lots to do!!
*hugs*
Mummy